5 Questions With The May 2021 #DryTortugas Photo Contest Winner
Meet Robert Pruett, our May 2021 #DryTortugas Photo Contest winner. We had the chance to ask him a few questions about his experience at the Dry Tortugas National Park. Read on to learn how he captured his amazing photo!
1. When did you visit the Dry Tortugas National Park? Did you arrive by seaplane, the Yankee Freedom ferry, or another way?
We went to the Dry tortugas on March 25,2021 we arrived on the ferry.
2. If you arrived by the Yankee Freedom, how was your ferry trip?
The ride on the ferry was fine. My wife and I enjoyed the ride and we saw a sea turtle during the trip.
3. How did you capture your winning photo? What inspired you to take it? Did you use any cool camera gear? I used an iPhone to take the picture. It was just a really beautiful view on the wall and a special moment I got to share with my wife, is why I took the picture.
4. What made your trip to the Dry Tortugas memorable? The trip was memorable because I was able to spend the day with my wife and to get to see all the history at the park and the incredible views.
5. What do you plan to do with your National Park Annual Pass? My wife and I take our family camping a few times a year we will use it to visit Indiana dunes next.